This infographic illustrates the impact of our comprehensive approach that addresses the social determinants of health and prevents and minimizes the impact of adverse childhood experiences and adverse community environments.
Each year on average…
- 600 children are educated in evidence-based Head Start, Early Head Start, preschool programs
- 250 people enroll in basic education/high school preparation and 67% achieve educational milestones. Of 25 out of school youth through Newark’s Opportunity Youth Network 100% made grade-level gains and 84% obtained high school equivalency.
- 350 people are tested for high school equivalency, and 200 obtain their degree
- 100 people obtain employment, and we maintain a relationship with 75 employers, 10-20 who hire regularly
- 225 students complete ESL with 96% showing improvement
- 1300 people develop social networks, engage in integrated wrap-around services and supports, helping families thrive and preventing child abuse and neglect through the evidence-based Family Success Center approach.